Two memorials of particular interest, both dedicated to uncles of the founder Thomas Alcock, can be found in this part of the church.
One is to John Alcock, who died in 1814 and is the first member of his family to have lived in Kingswood (who knows, it might well be thanks to him that his nephew chose to purchase the Kingswood Warren estate some 20 years later).
The other memorial, on the north wall of the chancel, is dedicated to Lieut. Col. Thomas Alcock, who at an advanced age was asked by his nephew to lay the first stone of St. Andrew's in 1848 and was still there to celebrate its consecration 4 years later. Note at the bottom of the memorial the impaled arms of Alcock and St Leger.