The limestone font situated just to the left of the doorway is an almost exact copy of the font at Shottesbrooke, but the oak cover, surmounted by a figure of the Christ Child with arms outstretched was specially created for St. Andrew's and dedicated on All Saints Day 1934.
The circular plaque in the Italian Renaissance style on the north wall of the nave was modelled by the sculptor Nathaniel Hitch and painted by a parishioner in the 1930s. The Virgin Mary is seen holding the infant Jesus on her lap while the infant John the Baptist, carrying a cross, is turned towards Jesus. The older female figure is believed to be either Anne, the Mother of the Virgin, or Elizabeth, the mother of John the Baptist. The man in the background could possibly be Joseph.
It is a sad reflection upon our times that for different reasons two precious artefacts are no longer to be found at St. Andrew's. An exquisitely painted parish chest, dating back to the 16th or 17th century, used to stand near the lectern in the crossing, but sadly it was stolen during a break in in 1979. A magnificent silver gilt Communion cup and paten cover, bearing the London hallmarks of 1675 and engraved with the coat of arms of the Stephens family of Epsom, has been handed over to the Victoria and Albert Museum, where it can safely be displayed.