The reredos was designed by architects Frederick Bligh Bond, Thomas Falconer and Harold Baker of Bristol and Amberley, Gloucestershire and was installed in the early 1920s. Three low relief oak panels, representing from left to right the Road to Emmaus, Christ appearing to his Disciples on the evening of Easter Day and the Discovery of the Empty Tomb by Simon Peter and John, are set into an intricately carved limewood surround. There are four figures in niches: to the left of the central panel is St. George and to the right the winged figure of St. Michael. The identity of the two other figures is not clear.
The oak linenfold panelling on either side of the reredos bears the inscription: 'In loving memory of Percival Hambro 2nd Lieut. King's Royal Rifles who fell at Equancourt near Bapaume France on March 21st 1918 aged 19.
New altar rails were installed in 1932 as part of a refurbishment of the Sanctuary and Chancel financed by Lady Bonsor in memory of her husband, Sir Henry Cosmo Bonsor. The Sanctuary floor contains various memorial slabs to the Bonsor family.