The oak pulpit dates from 1852 and forms part of Ferrey's original design.
The brass lectern in the shape of an eagle with outstretched wings dates from the early part of the 20th c. Above it a brass memorial plaque is dedicated to the men of the parish killed during the Great War.
The four projecting limestone heads at the junction of the arches are again a replica of similar heads at Shottesbrooke, but Ferrey has gone much further at St. Andrew's by adding similar heads as corbels in the chancel and on either side of the East Window.
The pipe organ, by Bevington & Son of London, originally stood in the URC Church in Redhill, where it was installed in 1901. When the church became redundant in 1989 the organ was purchased by Kingswood PCC and re-erected in its present position.